Bruce Halliday Live Spirit/Ghost Box Researcher

Bruce Halliday

My name is Bruce Halliday I am one of the two original people who created and developed Ghost Box communication research. I am responsible for most if not all of the working theories and protocols in the field of ghost box communication. I started with GBC (ghost box communication) around 16 years ago when all we really had to work with was doing manual sweeps with an analog dial radio, I was friends with the late Frank Sumption the creator of the ghost box and was lucky enough to receive some early boxes from him which gave me the opportunity to start to do some real research, at that time there were no other ghost boxes and the hack radios had not been invented yet. Shortly after another friend Joe Cioppi had built the Joe's Box of which I had and worked with Joe's Box #2. Fast forward a couple of years and the hack boxes were discovered by my friend Bill Chappel and the field really took off from there. I have written many documents and articles on all aspects of GBC and have formulated and published most if not all of the theories on the who, what, where and how of GBC as well as the working protocols. I personally created the Jensen SAB-55 Ghost Box and also the original 
Radio Shack 12-470 ghost box hack.I have appeared on many paranormal radio programs and have contributed to paranormal publications as well as having two of my own radio shows dedicated to GBC. I also have a background in traditional EVP and visual ITC and also founded and ran the Paranormal Investigating Team of Southern New Jersey back in the late 90's early 2000's

download.jpg