Afterlife Answers Part 4-project sponsored by Zammits FB Afterlife Group Research, Education & Disussion

Karyn

Topics include: Do we eat and enjoy food in the Afterlife and what is it made of Do we still work when we no longer need to. What kind of work will we do? What do we look like after we died and are we forced to re-incarnate? What is the process behind re-incarnation?

Hi Karyn,

I jumped straight into this one part because of the selection of topics. I'm only half way and I had to interrupt to say how much I love it !!!
I've never seen this before, and it's extraordinary.

I grew up as a member of a spiritist church, so on the one hand I'm very much used to "knowledge" coming from channels such as mediumship and astral travel. But, on the other hand, as soon as I started to learn from many many different sources, not just my church, I came across lots of stuff that are not very easy to adopt.  That is, the fact that a piece of knowledge is directly coming from the spirit world doesn't really make it factually correct. I've found quite a lot of examples of that, and is even trivial to see why.

There is this thing that I call "integrability" of a new piece of "higher knowledge" (so to speak), which is a kind of measurement of how much it takes to integrate it into everything else I already know. For example, if he said that, in his Astral Travels, he found out that the earth is really just 5000 years old, then that would have had a very, very low integrability measure, and, in consequence, the proposition would have a very low certainty value.

But... even though I'm only half-way into this video, each and every concept he is presenting, so far at least, fits beautifully into  what I already know|believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Jurgen has been meticulously documenting his OBE's methodically, being a graphic artist by profession is a win for us as not only can he talk authoritatively about it he has capacity to demonstrate.  Although he is now retired he is doing this project and at the encouragement of the Zammits who started the ball rolling we have been able to raise money as he needs to update his hardware and software.

He is a regular guest on our zoom meetings.  He is also developing 3d projects,  The first is on here and even without the headset for 3d it is a masterpiece,  The first one was the lower astral levels.  If you do not get our zoom newsletter just ask and I shall put you on it.  Here is his site for further exploration.

https://www.magicfantasyart.com/magicfantasyart.com/Windows_into_the_next_dimension.html