Team meetings

• Administrators

All team meetings are postponed for the time being unless you reply you still wish to have same.

I would like to bring up an important but often overlooked essential behaviour.

I would like to say a couple of words about protection.  It may be dismissed by some as phooey but I can assure you it is not having myself had psychic attacks.  As has Keith and no doubt a number of you.  

Please, please even if you do not sage with white sage at least imagine yourself in a bubble of white light and while doing anything with spirit please remind yourself constantly that you are covered by white light.  It is a simple process of imagining yourself covered going step by step through your outer body covering it with white light.

We who are working with spirit know that just as there is good there is not so good.  Malevelont spirits are just as real as the the good guys.  You need to help yourself.  Once I realised I was under psychic attack I began applying what I speak about but because I do no experiments I tend to forget, however I had a great reminder the other day.

I wrote something and as is my usual doing a reread before posting, all okay, when I came to reading it where I had posted it, I did not recognise it.  The whole message had been subtly changed to a negative.

I thank Marie for her reminder on this as few of you know things have been really rough for me.

This is good advice Karyn. I regularly use white sage incense to cleanse the house, and have a large amethyst crystal cluster in the living room to also help with this. For personal energetic cleansing, I can recommend adding Epsom Salts to bathwater, as it is very good at drawing out toxic energies, as well as its usual benefit of helping ease muscle tension. Sound wise, I find Indian Sitar music also very good at keeping interior rooms at a light vibration.

7 hours ago, Karyn said:

All team meetings are postponed for the time being unless you reply you still wish to have same.

I would like to bring up an important but often overlooked essential behaviour.

I would like to say a couple of words about protection.  It may be dismissed by some as phooey but I can assure you it is not having myself had psychic attacks.  As has Keith and no doubt a number of you.  

Please, please even if you do not sage with white sage at least imagine yourself in a bubble of white light and while doing anything with spirit please remind yourself constantly that you are covered by white light.  It is a simple process of imagining yourself covered going step by step through your outer body covering it with white light.

We who are working with spirit know that just as there is good there is not so good.  Malevelont spirits are just as real as the the good guys.  You need to help yourself.  Once I realised I was under psychic attack I began applying what I speak about but because I do no experiments I tend to forget, however I had a great reminder the other day.

I wrote something and as is my usual doing a reread before posting, all okay, when I came to reading it where I had posted it, I did not recognise it.  The whole message had been subtly changed to a negative.

I thank Marie for her reminder on this as few of you know things have been really rough for me.

This was very helpful Karyn! Thank you so much!

Very good advice Karyn. And you are absolutely right. 

Spirit are just people.... discarnate but people all the same. And just as we are naturally careful about who we interact with "humanly", we must be careful about who we interact with ethereally. Specially when we are doing things, like ITC (or a Mediumship practice) that specifically calls out to them.

The trick is that this type of interaction, not being physical, is harder to notice and measure, which is why we use all these "cleansing techniques".  Besides using, say, a sage or a crystal, it helps a lot being aware of the spiritual reality, mentally engaging with the spirit guide(s) and resonating with them to become a participant in the building of the positive vibrational atmosphere which keeps errant spirits out. The visualization of a vibrant, gradually expanding white light, as you said, is very useful since it can direct our unconscious mind into the resonating state I mentioned.
In the Argentinian spiritist church I grew up with, we used to call this preliminary process, in Spanish: "elevar el pensamiento". That wording doesn't quite work so they changed it.. and I'm not sure how it is called nowadays.

• Administrators

Thank you for the expansion of knowledge, Fernando. I believe that in the day to day activities, we often forget to ground and protect. We also fail to ask for spiritual help when beginning a task on our respective tasks and thanking them when we end the job.  

As you say, discarnates are the same as us. It is a well-worn statement but vitally valid. We are no different the day after we transition to the day before. We do not become all-knowing upon transition. Indeed one could say we have gone back to a modified kindergarten as we still will continue to learn or at least if we follow the bell curve in the hereafter.

Sonia Rinaldi experimented with me when we were visited by a discarnate, and she has documented it in one of her reports. I also have another experience where I was undergoing a scientific procedure, and the metronome to me was being moved when it was not. It seemed by this that a discarnate was doing something akin to the experiment with Sonia.

Whilst the discarnate was harmless, it took a very highly regarded evidential medium to uncover the person. Once discovered as she predicted, there was no return.

Our team member Alberto has posted a short video on thoughts and the less than desired behaviour of discarnates and people who attract them.  In the section of Allan Kardec.

If we adopt a proactive approach in our daily lives ...well no more needs to be said.

Karyn, I am so glad you posted this! We all need reminders at times, as we get so busy in our day to day and all of our responsibilities. Thanking our guides and spirits should become part of our day to day - for their protection and guidance. I've been very mindful of this recently again too. 

• Administrators

Thank you Marie but I cannot claim credit to the reminder being myself reminded by you and Dr Jeffers in my recent bout of nasties.  I realised then that we tend to forget until we are already in the quicksand.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this. I use sage spray on a regular basis and my crystals are alongside my Himalayan salt lamp. This is just a good practice to get used to doing and usually before I begin any meditation, I will say out loud that "only light and love is allowed." 

I see that many people have met "negative energy" in their work with the spirits on the forum ( Tuyma/post 11.11.2020, Andres, Karyn among others). Anabela Cardoso also mentions about that problem  in her book " Electronic voices" ( please see attached PDF-document). Different protection methods might be useful, but according to the ancient occult lore,  counterattack and direct use of force may also work ( methods used in ceremonial magic, voodoo, certain shamanistic techniques etc.).  If the situation gets worse, maybe there  is somebody on the forum, who possibly masters some these techniques and is willing to help!

GISMO5367

NEGATIVE ENERGY-1.pdf

• Administrators

Big thank you Gismo.  Yes, indeed Anabela Cardosa does recognise them.  We, physical mediums, mental mediums and may other good folk are impinged in their work.  This is why I say so much when working with spirit if you do not define the boundaries then your team will let them as they cannot act without our intent.  The same goes for the scientist spend a minute surrounding your self in cloud of pink or white.  Two strong colours.  So it need not be heavy, something like, look into the air see a cloud of protection moving towards you, ask as it envelopes so may your work be fruitful include your team, you can touch each chakra.  The at the end of your work give thanks for guiding your hand.

I have talked to Keith about this and he clearly finds it a bit hard.  Today I think he forgot to close the circle as well, so I am going to type out a cue card for him.

Our fields are open to all if we do not have protection from our team otherwise they allow us our free will.  So far these days I have seen an impingement and its removal.  I believe Reiki Masters can do but I did not see that in my training but then again I wasn't for trouble and the conference was started ad ended with protocols.

I could regale you of tales of being at the last symposium in the US.  Both Keith and I felt it and both of us agreed that there were a lot of psychic parasites.  I expected it as I did not do any protection because I needed to sort out heaps that symposium that involved identifying the parasites.

Thank you Karyn very much for your feedback !

And then there is "The Race of The Jinn". I have lived in The Arab World at least 15 years of my life and know what I am talking about. Many people in this part of the world take the concept "Jinn" seriously ! The following book  is worth reading ( Contents and foreword are included in the attached BDF-document).

GISMO5367

https://www.amazon.com/Legends-Fire-Spirits-Genies-Zanzibar-ebook/dp/B07P4DKBFY

FIRE SPIRITS.pdf

• Administrators

I will have to look for it, thank you Gismo.  Our indigenous folk have names for their shamans, medicine man, clever man, I forget the main name but it is still of the same meaning, and I can still hear the corroborees held singing someone to death and also a corroboree of a much more celebratory occasion. 

How fascinating to be in a culture so different to western culture.

On 10/15/2021 at 3:27 PM, Marie said:

Sharon, I hadn't heard of sage spray. I like burning sage... it just feels cleansing 🙂 I'll have to look up the spray. 

I am not comfortable burning sage at my place, as I am a renter. The spray that I use is an alternative to this that I obtain from my Reiki practitioner. It contains essential oils of sage, cedar wood, lavender, witch hazel and distilled water, with black tourmaline crystals. The website is: nourishnaturalproducts.com

On 10/16/2021 at 2:21 AM, GISMO5367 said:

I see that many people have met "negative energy" in their work with the spirits on the forum ( Tuyma/post 11.11.2020, Andres, Karyn among others). Anabela Cardoso also mentions about that problem  in her book " Electronic voices" ( please see attached PDF-document). Different protection methods might be useful, but according to the ancient occult lore,  counterattack and direct use of force may also work ( methods used in ceremonial magic, voodoo, certain shamanistic techniques etc.).  If the situation gets worse, maybe there  is somebody on the forum, who possibly masters some these techniques and is willing to help!

GISMO5367

NEGATIVE ENERGY-1.pdf 263.76 kB · 2 downloads

I am looking forward to reading this. Thanks for posting it. 

Beyond the scope of how one feels from the energy that is being received, I think that one cannot simply turn off the channel to negativity/darkness completely, thus only allowing the positivity/light to come in. Or can we?

My own experiences with negative entities is narrow, so I am interested to learn about how others experience this. 

13 hours ago, Sharon said:

I think that one cannot simply turn off the channel to negativity/darkness completely, thus only allowing the positivity/light to come in. Or can we?

I dont think its a matter of turning off a channel, but more like not putting out vibrations that attract attention by astral entities / energies. Its a resonance thing in my view. If we get into a space where our emotional negativity becomes prominent, then we are broadcasting this on an astral wavelength, allowing those entities that resonate with those vibes to pick them up, and come in and enhance these feelings in us - to our detriment. So whatever negative vibes we have, are then magnified by them, sort of like astral energy amplifiers. Most of the time we think its all us when this "heightening" of negativity happens, but with experience the "enhancement" can be discerned - what it us, and what is malevolent interference with our thoughts and emotions.

In the end, its our personal responsibility for our thoughts and emotions, ensuring they are the highest at all times.

• Administrators

It is rather like the course of sex.  One can either male or female not protect their bodies against disease and pregnancy and ultimately receive what they failed to protect.  Conversely, take measures when intent to proceed occurs, and so long as each person brings their respective responsibilities, no surprises will arrive.

I think that as soon as we do anything of a spiritual nature, we should, when setting our intent, ask permission to work with those in other realms, be respectful and at the end, express gratitude.

Putting out positive intent and humbleness and seeking your guides to be close and to avert issues and then finally thanking them afterwards is so rarely done.

• Administrators

I think that is the least to do.

I am also pretty big on walking barefoot on grass. I  draw white energy into the body, bathing the chakras as I proceed through the body.   I suggest the beam enter the earth and go to the earth's core, pull up the red earth core, and as I bring it up, energise chakras and tune self, mingle it with the white so that it exits the crown and upper chakras a pinky colour flowing back into the cosmos.

I used to have radox baths, but a bad accident in a bath means it never entirely can be comfortable, but I have recently done it in desperation.

7 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

I dont think its a matter of turning off a channel, but more like not putting out vibrations that attract attention by astral entities / energies. Its a resonance thing in my view. If we get into a space where our emotional negativity becomes prominent, then we are broadcasting this on an astral wavelength, allowing those entities that resonate with those vibes to pick them up, and come in and enhance these feelings in us - to our detriment. So whatever negative vibes we have, are then magnified by them, sort of like astral energy amplifiers. Most of the time we think its all us when this "heightening" of negativity happens, but with experience the "enhancement" can be discerned - what it us, and what is malevolent interference with our thoughts and emotions.

In the end, its our personal responsibility for our thoughts and emotions, ensuring they are the highest at all times.

Thank you, Dr. Jeffers. I agree with this completely. If one is in a very low vibrational state, such as anger/rage, resentment, etc.., then those entities who resonate with that frequency will become more active or prevalent. My most frightening experience with this was several years ago when I was sitting with a lot of rage at finding out that a guy who I was seeing was actually with someone else, and who didn't mention it. I was seething and had to see him several times a day at work. About a week into being engulfed in these negative emotions, I woke up with three red and fairly deep scratches on my arm, one of which was several inches long, and all began at the bottom of my butterfly tattoo. Even after they had healed, scars remained, and I subsequently added another tattoo to cover those scars. Some have said that it was my own manifestation of that anger, but to this day, I still think that it was done to me by an entity consumed by that very same frequency of betrayal.

So, from this experience, I learned to channel my anger and release it in healthy ways, and to deal with it right away, and not let it sit and simmer. I hope to not repeat that kind of experience again.